Dai Vernon, referred to David Roth as “The greatest coin manipulator in the entire world!”
The only master of coin magic alive wants to teach you his greatest secrets.
Conjuring Arts Master-in-Residence, David Roth, has spent his whole life studying, creating, and performing magic. For the last five decades, he has been teaching his beautiful coin work through his highly-acclaimed lectures to magicians all over the entire world. For years, his highly-sought private lessons have been reserved only to cater to the world’s top magicians, until now. David Roth is offering to pass down his most powerful routines and techniques to you through an entirely new and groundbreaking course of exclusive, live, and intimate lessons.
This is live and in real time filled with interaction and not a series of videos.
Enroll today and start performing great coin magic!
Expert Coin Magic
with David Roth
Consists of Five
60 Minute Classes
30 Minutes of Private One on One Coaching
from David Roth
Welcome to Conjuring Arts University
Class One: July 20
Class Two: July 27
Class Three: August 10
Class Four: August 17
Class Five: August 24
Private Coaching: To Be Announced
* Dates Subject to Change. David Roth usually is busy performing during the summer season so we reserve the right to make some changes to the schedule. However, we will insure any changes work with all students if they need to be made.
Thursdays at 3 PM EST
Classroom opens at 2:45 PM EST
Lesson runs from 3 to 4 PM EST
Google is the platform Conjuring Arts University uses and each class will be held on Google Hangouts. Each student will receive a dedicated firstname.lastname@example.org Gmail account and access to their online classroom at Google Classroom.
You can find out more about Google Hangouts here: https://hangouts.google.com/
And more about Google Classroom here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K26iyyQMp_g
It’s simple and easy:
You’ll receive an invitation via Google Calendar to your email about one hour before class.
You’ll click a link in the event description and fill in your name to join the Hangout.
You must also have a working webcam, microphone, and a table at which to sit during the lessons as well as all of the necessary materials.
For this course, you will need the following props:
– Close-up Pad or soft surface
– Coin purse
– 7 half dollars and matching expanded shell
– Three Copper English Penny
– Three Chinese Coins
– Champagne Glass– Knife that you can open with one hand– Two Handkerchiefs– Folding Coin Rubber Bands– Thread
– Modern Coin Magic by J.B. Bobo or Expert Coin Magic by David RothNote: This is David Roth’s intermediate course and it’s highly recommended that you complete his two previous courses before enrolling in this one.
This course has a maximum of 10 students. It will be conducted via the internet and all students will be able to see, speak with and demonstrate their work for Mr. Roth. Each student will have personal feedback and instruction from Mr. Roth.