Alexandra Duvivier, daughter of Dominique Duvivier, a living legend in magic, has been the winner of the Mandrake d’Or in France and the first French female magician to fool Penn and Teller in their famous American television show, “Fool Us.”
Each class in the 5-class series runs approximately one hour:
Sunday, May 12, 2019 6-7pm EST
Sunday, May 19, 2019 6-7pm EST
Sunday, May 26, 2019 6-7pm EST
Sunday, June 2, 2019 6-7pm EST
Sunday, June 9, 2019 6-7pm EST
Classroom opens at 5:45pm EST
Lesson runs from 6pm to 7pm EST
Classes are non-refundable, with the exception of classes being canceled by instructor or Conjuring Arts
You’ll receive a link in your email before class time.
Open the link and you’ll be in our secure Google Meet.
You must also have a working webcam, microphone, and a table at which to sit during the lessons as well as all of the necessary materials. Download the web browser Chrome if you do not have it already.
This course will cover:
- An amazing impromptu wild card with NO gaffed cards.
- A diminishing card routine.
- A trick with sweets (that may be performed for adults and children).
- An ambitious card routine.
- A version of swallowing knife.
- A sandwich routine.
- An oil and water routine.
- A matrix.
- A packet trick to perform in cocktail party, in close up conditions of all types.
- Coins from one hand to another.
- 2 tricks with balloons. Some double lifts.
- A stacked deck routine
- And 1 trick of your own to share with Alexandra
Recommended Course Material:
- 3 double backs (red/blue) + three 8 of clubs with a red back
- A normal deck of cards
- 8 identical cards (let’s say 10 of clubs but it could be any black spot cards) + 4 red picture cards. The backs have to be the same color.
- 4 coins + a shell + a glass
- A double white deck
- Papers to roll cigarettes
- A jacket to work on switches
This is live and in real time filled with interaction and not a series of videos.
Alexandra has become a favorite artist of the biggest brands for their private events (Hermes, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, L’Oréal …) and has eight shows to her credit: three solo stage shows, three shows performed as a double act with her father, a children’s show and a show performed entirely in English. With her sharp humor, her pure and engaging magic, her natural empathy with both young and old, she charms and amuses her ever-increasing audiences. Learn from a master in 2019!